NPK 5.13.5 with zinc (Zn) i manganese (Mn)
GlucoGarden® microgranules enhance the development of plants acting by stimulating root activity as well as enabling gradual and prolonged release of its contained macroelements.
Nitrogen losses are reduced to a minimum, whether due to ammonia run-off or leaching, as well as phosphorous and potassium losses due to fixation or retrogradation phenomena, so obtaining the maximum fertilizing efficiency and the possibility of a substantial reduction in the standard dosage of these elements applied to plants.
- slow release and stays long with the plant
- improves root development
- increases the absorption of nutrients
- great resistance to run-off
- increased fertilizer activity even in the absence of water
- a balanced development of plants at an early stage of development
- increased resistance to climate change and parasites
1 teaspoon of 5g per plant (teaspoon is included in the packaging)
|Total nitrogen (N)||5%|
|Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5)
|Potassium oxide (K2O)